This month’s meeting will be our second semi-annual mini-symposium for this year. Featured presenters will include:
- Jeff Marshall on Beginning Turning;
- Dan Stromstad on boiling wood to reduce cracking;
- John Howard selling at the club store;
- Pat McCart showing sharpening;
- Mike Poirier showing how to mount a bowl blank to a faceplate and chuck;
- Doug Reynolds showing wrapping a tool handle with hockey tape (bring a tool or handle);
- Dave Best showing texturing and carving;
- Jimmie Allen selling his D-Way and BoxMaster tools (he’ll have blems available for cash or check);
- and Members with good used tools.
An exciting time for all. Stay healthy, stay safe and happy turning.