This month we will host another of our ever-popular mini-symposiums. Several of our talented members will be sharing their skills and knowledge to help the rest of us improve ours. Visit as many of these demonstrations as you can, and buy wood or some tools at great prices.
- Pat McCart: Sharpening using the Wolverine Jig System(Bring tools you need sharpened)
- David Best: Embellishing with texture and carving plus hook tool use
- Carol Zandell: Turning Something Fun!
- Jeff Marshall: Skill building – how to make basic woodturning cuts
- John Howard: How to turn a three cornered bowl
- Michael Poirier: Mentorship Table – basic woodturning questions
- Ken Light: Store Sales
- Doug Reynolds: Wood Sales
- Used Tool sale Bring tools for sale, marked with your name and price