FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
AAW Announces Virtual Woodturning Event July 10-12
(St. Paul – June 4) – The American Association of Woodturners (AAW), a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing the art and craft of woodturning worldwide, will launch its first-ever three-day online “Virtual Symposium” July 10-12, 2020.
The all-online event will feature live educational woodturning demonstrations, special interest sessions, panel discussions, live auctions, Instant Gallery, prizes drawings for attendees, a virtual trade show, and more.
- Demonstrators for the event will include woodturning pros Trent Bosch, Cindy Drozda, Rudy Lopez, Glenn Lucas, Mike Mahoney, and Craig Timmerman. Topics will be announced.
- Panel discussions will include social media/business, artistic practice, and an Instant Gallery critique.
- Special Interest Sessions will include Gizmos and Gadgets, a presentation of “best of the best” woodturning tips, and a Women in Turning (WIT) presentation.
- Each registered attendee may send an image to include in the Virtual Instant Gallery.
- The cost for all three days of programming is $20.20 (nonrefundable), which includes access to a replay of recorded Virtual Symposium content for up to two weeks following the event.
The official schedule and additional details will be available soon. Registration opens June 5 and closes July 3. Visit http://tiny.cc/2020AAWVirtual for more information and to register.