This month we are having our first 2018 Mini Symposium.
These events are special in that they offer the opportunity to observe several different aspects of turning and decoration at one event. They are also special in that the demonstrations are performed by our own members. This club is very proud to have members of all skill levels. We can all learn something new and woodturners are, in large, well known for their willingness to share their secrets with all.
- Dan Stromstad – Easy bowl turning using a vacuum chuck
- Jimmy Allen – Lidded Boxes
- Jeff Marshall – Lathe projects for beginning turners
- Carol Zandell – Lattice work on the lathe
- Pat McCart – Sharpening lathe tools (Please bring any tools you would like sharpened)
- Michael Poirier – How to sue the “Wedgie Sled” for segmented turnings
- Leah Young – How to access and use the SPSW Video Library
There will be no Show and Tell this month but feel free to bring your projects for display.